Welcome to the Dragon Folk Club

Welcome to the official blog of the Dragon Folk Club, which meets for a singers night every Friday at The Bridge Inn, Shortwood, Bristol. Everyone is welcome whether you sing, play or just listen.

Monday 4 March 2013

St David's Day - good news from Ray

I have to admit I wasn't at the session on Friday so the report is a bit thin this week. I was laid low by some lurgy and I hope to be well enough to be back in action by next Friday.

It was Saint David's Day and the theme was St David and all things Welsh. The best news though was that Ray got out of hospital on Friday afternoon and by that evening he was playing at the club - that's dedication (thanks to Derek for that piece of news).

I haven't heard yet whether there is a theme next week but I'll let you know if I find out anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment